December 26, 2011

Eyebrows

Over the years I've worn my eyebrows very thinly - thin and high arched to be exact. I came to realize it did not frame my face very well. Having a round face and a short chin, having thin eyebrows made the shape of my face more round (one of my biggest flaws is the shape of my face!) I finally decided to grow out my eyebrows and reshape them for a more natural look. This is a crappy photo from my phone, but in person you can see the hairs on my brows :-)

A little while ago I did a post on tazorac 0.05%. An update on the prescription medication I've been using for a couple of months: its going very well! *knock on wood. I've been through a gruesome month of purging and peeling and have past that stage. Although I do skip some days by not using it daily because its too strong for my skin, I do peel from time to time still. I will do a post on my before and fter photos along with my skin care routine. Have a wonderful holiday everyone!